We’re happy to see that many of our TruLifers are serving up creative and delectable food and beverages using our products. Our health drinks are not just value-adding to one’s pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, but also giving everyday recipes that extra ‘oomph’.
Today, we would like to share Serene’s (@serenefoodology) Osmanthus Bird’s Nest Jelly recipe.
5 – 8 people
• 4 tablespoons of Osmanthus flower
• 3 tablespoons of Honey
• Konnyaku Powder
• 2 bottles (or more) of TruLife Premium Bird’s Nest
• 800 ml of water
- Boil a pot of water (800ml) and once water boils, add 4 tablespoons of Osmanthus flower and turn the water down to a simmer.
- Let the osmanthus flowers steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Off the fire and fish out half or more of the osmanthus flowers.
- Put in the wolfberries, let it steep for 5/10 minutes.
- Add in some honey and mix well. Depending on how sweet you like the jellies to be. I added 3 tablespoons and it turned out just right for me, not too sweet.
- Add in the konnyaku powder and stir at the same time. Mix well.
- Add 2 bottles of TruLife Premium Bird’s Nest with Rock Sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and put it in the fridge.
- Let it sit for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.