Want to give your dearest Mom a surprise breakfast in bed? Try this Bird’s Nest Peach Gum Dessert recipe from our TruLifer, Oktaviani Fen Fen (@n3fn3f):
• 80g peach gum
• 30g dried lily bulb
• 1 white fungus
• 90g longan
• 80g red dates
• 3 pcs dried figs
• 40g wolfberries
• 6 bottles of TruLife Premium Bird’s Nest
• Rock sugar (optional, up to preference)
1. Soak the peach gum overnight.
2. On the next day, the peach gum would have softened and expanded. Remove the black impurities from the peach gum.
3. Soak white fungus for 30 minutes.
4. Add all the ingredients (except wolfberries) in a big bowl and pour hot boiling water until it covers all the ingredients. Steam the mixture for 30 minutes.
5. Top up with more hot boiling water.
6. In the last 5 minutes, add the wolfberries. You can also add rock sugar at this stage if desired.
7. Serve it hot or cold, it’s up to you! Top it up with 1 bottle of TruLife’s Premium Bird’s Nest per serving (or more if desired).
8. Stir and enjoy the goodness of this nourishing superfood dessert!
Check out the original post here and be sure to visit Oktaviani Fen Fen’s IG for more amazing recipes.
Don’t forget to tag us (@trulife_sg) if you recreate this amazing dish!