TruLife’s Premium Bird’s Nest (Sugar Free) Gift Pack is prepared with only the best grade of 100-percent authentic pure bird’s nest. Now with a richer texture and more generous ingredients, it contains no flavouring or colouring, retaining the nourishing benefits and natural goodness of our traditional best-tasting recipe.
- High Content of Premium Quality Bird’s Nest
- 100% Pure & Genuine Bird’s Nest
- No Colouring, Preservatives, & Artificial Flavouring
- Great Taste & Texture
A perfect gift for your grandparents or parents who has digestion issues or chronic cough, or when you just don’t know what to get for their birthday. Bird’s nest is also good for those who are recovering from a long bout of illness as it strengthens your immune system and nourishes your body.
Our sugar free bird’s nest are certified healthier choice, suitable for elderlies and ladies who are conscious on their sugar intake.
Benefits Of Bird’s Nest:
1. Maintain Good Health
A natural superfood rich in essential vitamins and nutrients to support overall well-being
2. Improve Immunity
High glycoprotein content and rich in essential nutrients which helps to boost a weak immune system
3. Improve Digestion
Helps to gently nourish and ease a weak digestion system
4. Enhance Beauty
Rich in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), which helps with skin tissue repair as well as achieving a supple and clear skin
5. Nourishment During Pregnancy
Bird’s Nest contains an abundance of glycoprotein and amino acids which are beneficial for pregnant and/or breast-feeding mummies.
This Natural Superfood Is Suitable For:
- Pregnant women or new mothers after childbirth
- Children and growing teenagers
- Elderly with poor digestion
- Individuals suffering from fatigue or weak digestion
- Individuals recovering from long bouts of illnesses
- Individuals who would like to improve their complexion naturally
- Individuals who are conscious on their sugar intake
*No replacement ingredients
TruLife only uses 100% pure genuine bird’s nest. We do not add replacement ingredients like seaweed and white fungus to our bird’s nest products.