It is pretty much summer all year round in our little island but the weather has been uncomfortably hot and humid in the recent weeks. We think this Summer Fruit Lemonade recipe from Oktaviani Fen Fen (@n3fn3f) couldn’t have come at a better time:
• 1 whole organic lemon (yes with the skin)
• 400ml of water
• 3 tablespoons of raw honey
• 1 cup of mixed fruits (watermelon,
rock melon, blueberries, pomegranate)
• 1 bottle (or more) of TruLife Premium Bird’s Nest
1. Cut the lemons, remove the seeds and the pith (that thick white stuff in the middle).
2. Put everything in a blender and add water.
3. Blend on high speed for a minute or until the lemons have been broken down and the mixture looks like lemonade.
4. Pour the lemonade through a metal strainer.
5. Add honey, mix fruits and add a bottle of TruLife Premium Bird’s Nest.
6. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy.
Check out the original post here and be sure to visit Oktaviani Fen Fen’s IG for more amazing recipes.
Don’t forget to tag us (@trulife_sg) if you recreate this amazing dish!